TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
These Regulations define the general terms, principles and manner of providing services electronically by MLS SOLUTION with its branch in 02826 Görlitz, Rauschwalderstr.41 Germany, via the “loveyourlife.pro” website (hereinafter referred to as: “Web Site”).
§ 1 General provisions and use of the Website
1. All rights to the Website, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos belong to the Service Provider, and their use may only be effected in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider uses the mechanism of “cookie” files, which while Users use the Website Website, are saved by the Service Provider’s server on the User’s end device. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Website Service on Users’ end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the end device of the User and does not cause any configuration changes in the Users’ end devices or in the software installed on these devices. Each User can disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Service Provider indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Website.
4. In order to purchase any chosen package on the Website, it is necessary for the User to have an active e-mail account.
5. The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying Users’ data by unauthorized persons, therefore Users should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above mentioned threats.
In particular, use anti-virus programs and protect the identity of those using the Internet. The Service Provider never asks the User to provide him with a Password in any form.
§ 2 Services
1. The Service Provider provides services electronically to Users who have purchased any service available in the offer.
2. Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No registration is required for the purchase.
3. The Service Provider renders a “Plan” paid service to Users via electronic means.
4. The Service Provider provides the following unpaid services to Users electronically
a) Contact form;
b) Running a User Account.
5. The Service Provider reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned above, which will inform Users in a manner appropriate to the change in the Regulations
6. The Plan service consists in enabling the User to use the training plan or diet prepared by the Service Provider based on information provided by the User when ordering the service. The User may, for a fee, extend the functionality of the service with the possibility of analyzing the progress in the application of the training plan or diet and the possibility of submitting to the Service Provider questions regarding the use of the training plan or diet. The detailed scope of the service depends on the choice made by the User and is always presented to the User by the Service Provider before the conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
7. The User is responsible for the content of information provided to the Service Provider, based on which the Service Provider prepares a training plan or a diet intended for the User. The Service Provider recommends that before using the service, the User should consult the appropriate physician about its impact on the health of the User. The Service Provider recommends that the training plans should not be used by persons suffering from: heart defects, spine defects, musculoskeletal dysfunctions, hernia, chronic diseases or respiratory failure, chronic inflammatory diseases or having a joint prosthesis. The Service Provider recommends that people suffering from: kidney disease, gout, diabetes, liver cirrhosis, reflux, candidosis, digestive tract ulcers, diverticulitis, hashimoto, Crohn’s disease, pancreatic dysfunction, bile duct dysfunction, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive tract cancer, people who are pregnant or during the lactation period, would not use the dietary plans.
8. Cancelltion of the “Plan” service is possible at any time and consists in terminating the contract for the provision of the service.
9. The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Service Provider via the form provided on the Website. In order to use the service, the User completes the form, which is available on the Website and sends the completed form electronically to the Service Provider by selecting the appropriate function contained in the form
10. In order to improve the contact, it is recommended that people who have already made a purchase contact via the email address provided in the “contact” tab or directly with their administrator via the email address provided along with the received plan.
§ 3 Orders for paid services
1. 1. The information contained on the Website regarding paid services constitutes the Service Provider’s offer to conclude an agreement for the provision of services by the Service Provider to the User via electronic means via the Website. The User may accept the Service Provider’s offer for paid services available the Website for 7 days a week and 24 hours a day via the Website. All Services are sent electronically to the e-mail address given by the User.
2. Before choosing a paid service, the User receives information about the price of a paid service via the Website, the duration of the service, which will apply from the moment of activation of the paid service and information about the scope of the paid service.
3. Prices on the Website that are assigned to a given service are gross prices.
4. The user can choose the following forms of payment for ordered paid services:
a) PayPal operated by PayPal (Europe)
5. The Service Provider, at the request of the User, sends via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by the User when ordering the service, an invoice covering the ordered paid services. The invoice is delivered by means of electronic mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format.
6. In order to open the file, the User should have free software compatible with the PDF format. The service provider recommends for this purpose the program Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com
§ 4 Complaints
1.The User may submit complaints to the Service Provider in connection with the use of services provided electronically by the Service Provider. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the electronic address of the Service Provider. In the complaint, the User should include a description of the problem.The Service Provider shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days, consider complaints and provide a reply to the User’s e-mail address provided in the complaint.
§ 5 Termination of the contract
1. The parties may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by submitting an appropriate declaration of intent, in particular using any means of remote communication, in a manner allowing the other party to become familiar with it.
1. Owner of the service MLS SOLUTION Dawid Mlas, Pod Debina 77, 32-040 Rzeszotary Polska with branch Rauschwalderstr. 41 02826 Görlitz, Germany is an administrator as defined in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
2. The website owner attaches particular importance to protecting the privacy of its users.
3. The website owner informs that the personal data of website users given in the order forms and / or contact forms will be processed only in order to provide specific website services of the highest possible quality.
4. In order to provide services via the Website, the Website owner may process other data necessary due to the nature of the service provided or the method of its settlement.
5. Providing his data in the form of name, address, phone number and e-mail address, by the user is voluntary, but without this data the owner will not be able to complete the order
6. 6. The website owner informs that he does not transmit, and does not sell or lend personal data of Website users to any third parties, companies, institutions or organizations operating in Poland or outside it.
7. User’s personal data will be processed only for the purpose of the contract and then for archival purposes for a period of 10 years (legal warranty period provided for by the law). After this period, the user has the right to request the deletion of personal data
8. 8. The Website Owner does not transfer personal data of the user to any third parties, with the exception of entities supporting the Website Owner in the execution of the order, in particular courier companies, accounting office and IT subcontractors, but this will only take place on the basis of an agreement to entrust data processing that obliges such entity to adequate data protection and not using them for its own purposes.
9. The user’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country, unless the servers on which the website owner stores data will be located in a country recognized by the European Commission as guaranteeing an adequate level of personal data protection.
10. By purchasing the product and providing his contact details, the user consents to the processing of personal data by the Website owner for purposes related to the provision of services to the user and accepts the right to view the content and correct the data entered in the registration form.
11. The Website User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which is tantamount to giving up the use of specific Website services (including cancellation of the order).
12. In the case of an order involving diet plans, the scope of data that the user must provide may be broader, including also specific data on the health status of the user.
13. 13. The User may also consent to the processing of data for marketing or statistical purposes, in particular to receive commercial information from the Website owner or other entities interacting with him to the user’s e-mail address entered when placing the order or using the contact form with the Website Owner. Consent to receive commercial information may be withdrawn at any time.
14. The data entered into the order form or contact form should refer only to the user who purchases on the Website and should correspond to facts. The e-mail address provided when placing the order is the address for delivering any information to the user necessary to perform the contract for the provision of services via the Website.
15. The data entered into the order form or contact form should refer only to the user who places order on the Website and respond to facts. The e-mail address provided when placing the order is the address for delivering any information to the user necessary to perform the contract for the provision of services via the Website.
16. The User may exercise his rights by contacting the Website Owner at the email address provided in the site contact tab.
17. Any disputes arising between the Website Owner and the User who is a Consumer shall be subjected to the competent courts.
§ 6 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Website Owner has the right to temporarily suspend the Service on the Website in relation to all or some User Accounts in connection with carrying out maintenance work.
2. The Website Owner has the right to withdraw from providing the Service in case of violation by the User of the Regulations, in particular in the event of posting of Content of an unlawful nature, that is, contrary to the provisions of applicable law or these Regulations.
3. Any disputes arising between the Website Owner and the User who is a Consumer shall be subjected to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4. Recognition of individual provisions of these Regulations in a manner prescribed by law as invalid or ineffective shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations. 4. In place of an invalid provision, the rule that is closest to the meaning of the invalid provision and all of these Regulations will be applied.
5. The Owner of the Website reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time.
6. Amendments to the Regulations are effective from the moment they are posted on the Website. The changes are considered accepted by the User at the time of using the Website.
7. Any disputes arising between the Website Owner and the User who is a Consumer shall be subjected to the competent courts.